Detailed scout reports on Finnish & European ice hockey prospects.

Jan 1, 2016

A beginning of the new era



Hello all, this is my first blog post ever. Welcome to read my posts!

I will be covering mostly Finnish players playing in Finland, and I will focus on the young promising players. I follow the Finnish Liiga very closely. My favourite team is Oulun Kärpät, and I mostly watch their games. I also watch a lot the NHL, with no specific favourite team. I rather follow those young players under my radar.

I have played myself a lot of hockey, and I really like the sport. I don't like all the aspects of the Show, but the sport itself has always had a special place in my heart. I admire the skill, acrobatics and a fair but rough brand of hockey.

The idea of writing a hockey blog has occurred to me many times, but the ongoing World Junior Championships held in Helsinki triggered this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment